Open the map above to full screen. Find the Search tool to insert an address and discover if it’s located within a Neighborhood Association.
OTHER MAP TOOLS
Download the map as a KML file here (opens with Google Earth). Updated 4/2/20
Download a printable 11×17-inch PDF version here. Updated 4/2/20
Open the map in Google My Maps for an interactive experience, including searching for a specific address:
Google My Maps version (above) updated 4/24/20.
Android device users can download our UNOE Neighborhoods app to access the map.
Neighborhood Associations in Evansville & Vanderburgh County
United Neighborhoods of Evansville assists citizens in forming neighborhood watches and associations.
- Learn more about Neighborhood Associations.
- Find information about Membership with UNOE.
- Download the UNOE Small Tool Kit to explore your interest and ability to launch a new Neighborhood Association.
- Request the full Neighborhood Association Tool Kit for launching a Neighborhood Association in your part of the city. (This kit is shared after conversations with a UNOE Board member when your group is in its organizational stages.)
- Contact us for your next steps!
We apologize for the absence of our interactive map through Open Street Map.
Thank you for your patience as we work to return it to this page. In the meantime, please try the version above through Google My Maps.