- All Neighborhoods Map
- Calendar of Events
- EPD Police Sectors
- Focus Neighborhoods – those located in the Low-Moderate Income Tracts as per the U.S. Census
- AmazonSmile Charity Lists – If you would like a product donation list added for your neighborhood, contact the office and we can get one setup.
- Membership Packet
- Neighborhood Association Tools
- Neighborhood Lighting Survey Kit
- Noise Ordinance: 2017 Noise Complaint Call Map & Statistics research City Ordinance 9.30
- Promise Zone map overlay with UNOE Neighborhoods Map
- Reporting Street Lighting Concerns throughout the Year (image version)
- Unsolicited Materials City Ordinance 9.40
- Next Door.com
- Action Center – report complaints to City/County departments of Evansville & Vanderburgh County
- Walk Audit Tool Kit – A information kit to help identify and communicate walkability issues in your neighborhood.
- Evansville-Vanderburgh County Building Authority – Provides a schedule of committee meetings at the Civic Center as well as other updates on city-county buildings.
- Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority – Housing assistance for renters and home owners.
- Evansville Water and Sewer Utility – Application for their Bill Relief Program
- Aurora Evansville – Various local resources
- Homeless Connect of Southwest Indiana – Various local resources
- Tri-State Food Bank – Food resources by county
- Feed Evansville – Low cost groceries, accepts SNAP and credit cards
- CenterPoint Energy – Due date extensions and payment arrangements
- CenterPoint Energy – Healthier Homes Program provides home energy assessments.
- Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority – Emergency rental assistance
- United Way of Southwestern Indiana – Various local resources
- Indiana Division of Family Resources – Food assistance availability map
- ChipDrop – Service providing free wood chips from arborists.
- Affordable Health Insurance – Learn about health insurance and the options available to you.
- Civilian Emergency Response Team (CERT) – Provides course on basic disaster response, to aid the community in times of need.
- Coronavirus Self-Checker – Determine if you need to seek medical attention, embedded below
- Vanderburgh County – City and county updates and information
- State of Indiana – State updates and information
- CDC – National updates and information
- White House – Information from the White House
- National Strategy – COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness
You must be logged in to post a comment.