The Solid Waste District is holding a Tire Recycling Day on Saturday October 30th from 9:00am – 12:00pm at the Civic Center Parking Lot
- First 4 tires (car or light truck) per person are accepted with no charge.
- After the first 4 tires, there will be a charge of $1.00 per tire.
- Neighborhood Associations can turn in tires free of charge.
- Semi truck tires are $10 each
- Tractor tires are $25 each
- We prefer the tires be removed from the rims.
- Tires from businesses will not be accepted.
- No commercial vehicles allowed.
Event is only for Vanderburgh County households.
For more information call the Solid Waste District
at 812-436-7800 or visit evansville.in.gov/recycle.