FEATURES THIS MONTH
- Homelessness In Evansville – Sharon Taylor, Director of Operations at Evansville Christian Life Center, discusses the Annual Homelessness Connect of Southwest Indiana which was held on March 31, 2022.
- Amazon Smile – UNOE is now registered with Amazon as a non-profit, and purchase made with the link in the article will donate 0.5% to UNOE. Charity Lists are also available which allow specific material donations to be made to neighborhoods.
- Facebook – UNOE is now registered with Facebook as a non-profit, allowing us to accept donations and create fundraisers on Facebook.
- UNOE Neighborhood App – Download the UNOE app to learn information about the neighborhoods in your area.
- Growing Herbs – Meagan Diss Urban Agriculture Educator for the Purdue Extension teaches us about growing herbs in the garden.
- Financial Planning – Seven steps to financial independence.
- Get to Know Your Neighborhood CPO – Interview with Crime Prevention Officer Kevin Corbin.
- Clean Up Events – Including Vanderburgh County Solid Waste District Recycling Days.