Download the June 2022 Newsletter
FEATURES THIS MONTH
- Letter from the UNOE President – Katie Coomes inspires residents to be the change they want to see in their neighborhoods.
- EWSU Heavy Trash – A look at how to schedule a heavy trash pickup.
- Great Evansville Clean-up – Keep Evansville Beautiful is hosting a city wide clean up event.
- Solid Waste District – Shred your paper documents for free on June 17th.
- Art In The Garden & More! – SWIMGA will be hosting a event on June 12th at their display garden.
- Division of Mental Health and Addiction – Looking for speakers for their conference in October.
- Amazon Smile – UNOE is now registered with Amazon as a non-profit, and purchases made with the link in the article will donate 0.5% to UNOE.
- Facebook – UNOE is now registered with Facebook as a non-profit, allowing us to accept donations and create fundraisers on Facebook.
- UNOE Neighborhood App – Download the UNOE app to learn information about the neighborhoods in the area.
- EPD Coffee With A Cop – Provides the upcoming Coffee with a Cop event.
- Environmental Protection Agency – Looking at the Jacobsville Neighborhood Soil Contamination remediation project.
- AARP – Early warning signs of Parkinson’s Disease.
- Get to Know Your Neigborhood CPO – Interview with Crime Prevention Officer Jay Pagett.
- Container Gardening – Meagan Diss, Urban Agriculture Educator for the Purdue Extension, informs us about container gardening.
- Clean Up Events – Including Vanderburgh County Solid Waste District Recycling Days.
- Blood Lead Testing – Vanderburgh County Health Department is conducting lead testing at the Health Department.