FEATURES THIS MONTH
- Completing the Connection – Mindy Peterson provides an update on the I-69 Ohio River Crossing.
- Commission on Homelessness – Gayl Killough discusses the commission and the upcoming Indiana Housing Conference.
- AARP Walk Audit Tool Kit – A tool kit to assist in identifying walkability concerns in your neighborhood.
- EWSU Heavy Trash – A look at how to schedule a heavy trash pickup.
- Division of Mental Health and Addiction – Looking for speakers for their conference in October.
- Amazon Smile – UNOE is now registered with Amazon as a non-profit, and purchases made with the link in the article will donate 0.5% to UNOE.
- Facebook – UNOE is now registered with Facebook as a non-profit, allowing us to accept donations and create fundraisers on Facebook.
- UNOE Neighborhood App – Download the UNOE app to learn information about the neighborhoods in the area.
- EPD Coffee With A Cop – Provides the upcoming Coffee with a Cop event.
- EWSU Bill Relief Program – Outlining the benefits and requirements for the Bill Relief Program, which starts July 1st.
- AARP 7 Things Everyone Should Know About Depression – Discusses the issue of depression, who’s at risk, common symptoms, and how to get help and ease the pain.
- National Night Out – The community-police cooperation party will be held Tuesday, August 2, 6pm – 8:30pm.
- Benefits of Gardening – Meagan Diss, Urban Agriculture Educator for the Purdue Extension, outlines the benefits of gardening.
- Recycling Events – Last Drop-off Recycling Day will be July 23.
- Blood Lead Testing – Vanderburgh County is conducting lead testing at the Health Department.
You must be logged in to post a comment.