Download the April 2018 Newsletter
FEATURES THIS MONTH
- In Memoriam: Charleen Williamson, UNOE Past-President
- Lightning Safety Tips from Evansville Fire Department
Being a Good Neighbor: Tending to Animal Waste (as per the Animal Control Ordinance)
- City Recycling Information (Tire, Electronics, Yard Waste, Heavy Trash)
- If you choose H&R Block this year to do your taxes, give your preparer the UNOE referral code (#40010001096998) & our agency will receive $20 for each new customer.
MARCH GENERAL MEETING
Guest Speaker: Dorothy Pergola, Development Coordinator – Gilda’s Club Evansville
Program: When Cancer Comes Knocking: How to Help or Seek Help
COMMUNITY EVENT NEWS
- I-69 Ohio River Crossing Open Houses
- Homebuyer Program with HOPE of Evansville
- The Great Evansville Clean Up – Keep Evansville Beautiful
- Mayor’s Traveling City Hall Program – featuring e is for everyone
- Free Gardening Workshop – co-hosted by Keep Evansville Beautiful, Purdue Extension Master Gardener Program and Combs Landscape & Garden Center
- & more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.