Annual Membership Dues: $25.00
Neighborhoods who are members of UNOE gain the following:
- Technical assistance from the UNOE staff and Board members
- Assistance with Neighborhood Association projects and programs
- Research, program ideas, and association development
- Neighborhood Association page on the UNOE website
- Computer and work station for individual Neighborhood Association use (design newsletters, postcards, flyers, etc., research, and the like) and support for writing newsletters
- Printing of your association newsletters at a reduced cost and use of our mailing services and bulk permit
- A page for your neighborhood on the UNOE website
- Grant writing assistance
- Workshops and seminars
- Automatic access to City and county activities that affect your neighborhood
- Natural forum for neighborhood development
- Opportunity to be represented on City Neighborhood Committees
- The strength of numbers
- Two Official Representatives to attend monthly General Membership Meeting, including voting privileges on behalf of the Neighborhood Association
- One Representative from the neighborhood serves on one or more of the standing/working committees of their choice
- Payment of annual dues
It is important that all your Neighborhood Association data be up-to-date, including your Officers and UNOE Representatives (even if your elections are later in the year). Your help in that effort is important.
Download & Complete the 2018 Membership Packet.
UNOE Forms to Complete & Submit (in packet)
- 2018 Membership Application (including updated Neighborhood Officers)
- 2018 Standing Committees
- 2018 Media Contact Information
City/County Forms to Complete & Submit (in packet)
(as applicable to your Neighborhood Association)
- 2018 City of Evansville Neighborhood Association Registration Form
- 2018 Vanderburgh County Neighborhood Association Registration Form
Submit Additional Updates as Needed
- If your association’s by-laws have changed in the past year, please include a copy to update our records.
- If your neighborhood association has county boundaries, please be sure to complete the County Registration Form also.
- The Department of Metropolitan Development seeks to include Neighborhood Association mapping on the GIS website. If your association boundaries have changed, please include a map with the new boundaries.
- Please review your webpage here on www.unoevansville.org
- If your Neighborhood Association has a logo that can be added to your webpage, please email a clean image with good resolution to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your Officers and Meeting information will be updated from the information provided on the forms noted above.
Submit Forms & Payment
- Make check payable to “UNOE.”
- Submit all completed forms and any Additional Updates via mail or in person.
Mail to: UNOE, 20 NW 4th St, Ste. 501, Evansville, IN 47708
You may also bring registration and dues to the UNOE General Membership meetings.
- Logos, images and/or maps may be emailed to email@example.com (subject: 2018 Membership).
DEADLINE: Please return all completed forms, files and information to the UNOE office by March 1, 2018.
As soon as we receive your registration renewal, we’ll submit your registration, by-laws, and boundary map to the City and/or County.
If you have any questions, please contact UNOE staff:
Or, visit the UNOE office in the
Hulman Building, 20 NW Fourth Street, Suite 501
(at the corner of 4th & Sycamore).