Annual Membership Dues: $25.00
Neighborhoods who are members of UNOE gain the following:
- Technical assistance from the UNOE staff and Board members
- Assistance with Neighborhood Association projects and programs
- Research, program ideas, and association development
- Neighborhood Association page on the UNOE website
- Computer and work station for individual Neighborhood Association use (design newsletters, postcards, flyers, etc., research, and the like) and support for writing newsletters
- Printing of your association newsletters at a reduced cost and use of our mailing services and bulk permit
- Grant writing assistance
- Workshops and seminars
- Automatic access to City and County activities that affect your neighborhood
- Natural forum for neighborhood development
- Opportunity to be represented on City neighborhood committees
- The strength of numbers
- Two Official Representatives to attend monthly General Meeting, including voting privileges on behalf of the Neighborhood Association
- One Representative from the neighborhood serves on one or more of the standing/working committees of their choice
- Payment of annual dues
It is important that all your Neighborhood Association data be up-to-date, including your Officers and UNOE Representatives (even if your elections are later in the year). Your help in that effort is important.
If your Neighborhood Association attended the Sparkplug Recognition Banquet last year, see the special note in the packet about a grant to cover your Membership Dues for next year.
Download & Complete the 2019 Membership Packet.
Forms to Complete & Submit (in packet)
2019 Neighborhood Membership Application & City/County Registration Form
NEW in 2019:
• Fillable forms
• Combined UNOE/City/County forms all on one page!
Once UNOE processes your form, an electronic copy will be submitted to the City.
For those Neighborhoods who are also in the County, we will submit a copy to the County as well.
2019 Additional Newsletter Recipients Form
UNOE newsletters will be sent to the Officers and Representatives of each Neighborhood noted on the application.
If there are other members or businesses who would like to receive the UNOE newsletter, this form is used to convey their contact information.
2019 Committees/Teams Involvement Form
UNOE’s major work of supporting/serving Neighborhood Associations is done through the Committees/Teams and the General Membership Meetings.
This form affords a means for Neighborhood Associations to list the name(s) and contact information of those from your neighborhood who are interested in serving on one or more of these teams.
Additional Documents to Submit
Please include a copy of your association’s most recent documents:
• Map with the boundaries of your association
Both UNOE and the Department of Metropolitan Development seek to include Neighborhood Association mapping on their respective website mapping tools.
UNOE also uses printed maps for community events and to display in the office.
- Please review your webpage here on www.unoevansville.org
- If your Neighborhood Association has a logo that can be added to your webpage, please email a clean image with good resolution to email@example.com .
- Your Officers and Meeting information will be updated from the information provided at the top of the combined Application/Registration Form.
Submit Forms & Payment
- Make check payable to “UNOE.”
- Submit all completed forms and any Additional Updates via mail or in person.
Mail to: UNOE, 20 NW 4th St, Ste. 501, Evansville, IN 47708
You may also bring registration and dues to the UNOE General Membership meetings.
- Logos, images and/or maps may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: 2018 Membership).
DEADLINE: Please return all completed forms, files and information to the UNOE office by March 4, 2019.
Soon after we receive your registration renewal, we’ll process your information and submit your registration, by-laws, and boundary map to the City and/or County.
If you have any questions, please contact UNOE staff:
Or, visit the UNOE office in the
EVPL Annex, 320 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Suite B
(entrance/doorbell are at the corner of ML King Blvd & Cherry with parking in the lot across Cherry St).