Neighborhoods who are members of UNOE get the
following benefits for only $25 dollars a year!
- Technical assistance from the UNOE staff and Board members
- Assistance with Neighborhood Association projects
- Research, program ideas and development
- Computer and work station for individual
Neighborhood Association use including newsletter design, flyers, research, etc.) and support for writing newsletters
- Printing of your association newsletters at a reduced cost and use of our mailing services and bulk permit
- A page for your neighborhood on the UNOE website
- Grant writing assistance
- Workshops and seminars
- Automatic access to City and county activities that affect your neighborhood
- Natural forum for neighborhood development
- Opportunity to be represented on City
- The strength of numbers
Membership forms must be filled out every year. It’s important that all of your Neighborhood Association data be up to date, including your Officers and UNOE Representatives. Your help in that effort is important. Please complete the forms, which are available below and at the office. All forms can be returned to the UNOE office. If your association’s by-laws have changed in the past year, please include a copy to update our records. If your neighborhood association has county boundaries, please be sure to complete the county registration form also.
The Department of Metropolitan Development seeks to include Neighborhood Association mapping on the GIS website. If your association boundaries have changed, please include a map with the new boundaries.
Please fill out these forms with the current information (even if your elections are later in the year) and return. As soon as we receive your registration renewal, we will submit your registration, by-laws, and boundary map to the City and/or county.
The General Meeting Schedule is included for your reference and does not need to be printed and returned to us.
At completion of registration and $25.00 dues being paid, UNOE is offering 2000 free copies of printing of your Neighborhood newsletter, postcard or a flyer to each Neighborhood Association. One copy is one side of an 8 ½ x 11 size paper.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call (812-428-4243), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or stop by the UNOE office. We are located in the Hulman Building, 20 NW Fourth Street in suite 501.