FEATURES THIS MONTH
- A formerly inactive Neighborhood has been revived! Welcome back, Old Erie Neighborhood Association!
- Tips for preparing & stocking your household’s disaster kit. Extra info at Ready.gov
- A call for volunteers to help distribute smoke alarms in the CHAIN area
- 2019 Membership Packet reminder – Forms are due March 4, 2019
- Stroke Awareness Reminder from the Evansville Fire Department
- What Is Heavy Trash? – including a reminder of dates for each Neighborhood
- Meet Your Legislators meeting information
MARCH GENERAL MEETING
Make It SNAPpy!
FREE classes for our neighbors
who are eligible for SNAP & WIC benefits
in partnership with Purdue Extension: Nutrition Education Program
FINAL SESSION: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
More details on Page 3 and on Facebook.
In this issue of the Neighbor to Neighbor newsletter, you’ll find a special form and request on page 7. We’d like to hear from you:
Would you like to continue receiving the newsletter from UNOE?
Follow the instructions for how to respond via phone, mail or email.
Thank you in advance for responding!
COMMUNITY EVENT NEWS
- Mayor’s Traveling City Hall featuring Easterseals Rehabiliation Center
- Coffee with a Cop schedule – Evansville Police Department
- Clean Evansville event – Keep Evansville Beautiful
- Energize Evansville event
- Evansville Metro Planning Organization upcoming meetings
- Winter Hike Series by the Department of Parks & Recreation and the Evansville Trails Coalition
- Recycled Art Contest with Mesker Park Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Recycling Days – Solid Waste Management District